Welcome to UpTracker
When you are logging into UpTracker for the first time, you will see the empty state.
You can either click Create Source to get started or Learn More where you will be redirected to this page now.
If you are logging into UpTracker through Ecwid, then follow steps in this link instead.
When clicking Create Source, you will be redirected to the Settings page to set up your first source.
The Settings is split into 3 sections or steps. Let's go through each step.
The first step is the Source Type.
If you choose File Upload, you can just proceed to the next page. But if you chose FTP or any other source type, you will need to fill in the fields.
- Provide your host, for example, ftp.vendor.com
- Provide username and password if required
- Provide the path of the file that you want to sync.
- You can choose to rename your file after process.
Before you continue, please select your column separator if it is not the default comma.
Continue to the second step by clicking the Next button.
The second step is the Mapping and Configuration.
In the Mapping and Configuration step, there are 3 section.
- Choose to recognize order by, Order number, Shopify Order ID, Order Name or Order Sequence Number.
- Map the order to the column number in your file.
- You can choose to add formats if you have a prefix/suffix in your file.
- Map your Tracking info if you have it in your file.
- Just map it to their respective column numbers.
- You can add your tracking company default
- All these are optional.
- UpTracker has a Partial Fulfillment feature.
- To enable this, you need to fill up this part of the mapping.
- By default, all order items will be fulfilled if it is not checked.
When you are done, you re ready for the final step.
The third step is the Advanced Settings.
In the Advanced Settings, it's all about filters.
You can filter by the following Paid Status :
- Partially Paid
- Partially Refunded
- Paid + Partially Paid
- Paid + Partially Refunded
- Partially Paid + Partially Refunded
- Paid + Partially Paid + Partially Refunded
You can also filter by the Column Index.
The filtered row will be ignored from the source file while updating fulfillments.
As a default, it is turned on, send a shipping confirmation email to customers upon each fulfillment.
Click on the Update Source to finish your setup.
And begin fulfilling now